The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is seeking a highly collaborative, driven individual to assist the Rentals Manager with all rentals and leases within the Citadel Theatre complex. The Rentals Assistant Manager is a proactive individual whose approach fosters a respectful workplace, provides a welcoming, safe experience to all stakeholders.
The Rentals Assistant Manager, directed by the Rentals Manager will assist with all rentals within the Citadel Theatre as well as leases held by external businesses within the theatre complex. The Rentals Assistant Manager must be ready to take a proactive role in creating a respectful and positive workplace where all of our stakeholders are excited, connected and invested in the work of the theatre.
- Assist the Rentals Manager in generating and targeting new leads.
- Sort, prioritize, and respond to numerous daily rental inquiries regarding rental spaces within the Citadel Theatre complex and meet with clients when required.
- Assist with the development of proposals, pricing options, contracts and invoicing for all rentals and leases.
- Assist with the coordination of all logistical support for rentals. This includes weddings, wedding photos, sponsor events, corporate host nights, media nights, luncheons, meetings, etc.
- Maintain rentals database and schedule.
- Assist with the maintenance of client records.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments to coordinate internal organization, smooth patron experiences and safety.
- Assist with the maintenance of all Rentals inventory.
- May be required to assist with Bar Service or Front of House during an event
- Provide Manager on Duty supervision during rentals, events, and shows
- Understand and promote the Citadel Theatre’s various programming offerings.
- Other duties as required.
- Customer Service experience required.
- Willing to obtain Pro-serve
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel and outlook.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and suppliers.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Previous rentals or sales experience an asset.
- Flexible schedule that requires evenings and weekends.
This is a Full-time, permanent position of 35 hours per week with a salary range of $38,000 – $42,000, annually.
Please email your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request. The Citadel Theatre is committed to having our team reflect the community it serves and actively welcome applicants from diverse and equity-seeking backgrounds. The Citadel also endeavors to create and guard a culture of respect and cooperation with all staff, artists, colleagues, volunteers and internal / external parties. Thank you for your interest but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Citadel Theatre’s COVID-19 protocols (such as masking, screening, testing, vaccinations) are a part of our “Returning Safely Policy,” to ensure everyone is safe in at the work place. PLEASE NOTE – Citadel Theatre’s vaccination protocol will be in place for this position. Anyone working in the building is expected to be fully vaccinated (if they are medically able). Please be aware of this requirement before you submit your resume