INDUSTRY PASS FOR THEATRE ARTS WORKERS
Are you a Theatre Arts Worker? If you work onstage, backstage, in a production office, box office, shop, booth or lobby, you have access to discount tickets at the Citadel Theatre!
First started in 2012, the Industry Pass Program is for those working in theatre as administrators, performers, designers and technicians, as well as those in training programs leading to careers in the arts.
Theatre Arts Workers can purchase a $20 (plus GST) Industry Pass at the Citadel Theatre Box Office to receive a full season of Mainstage and House Series discounts!
- Passes are a one-time annual purchase of $20 (plus GST) and must be purchased before discounted tickets are issued.
- Industry Pass holders are entitled to one $20 (plus Fees & GST) ticket to each Mainstage show and $25 off one ticket for any concert in the House Series.
- Industry Passes are valid for the season in which they are purchased and expire at the end of each season – buy early to make the best use of the Pass!
- Citadel Theatre’s 2023/24 Industry Passes are on sale between August 1, 2023 and May 12, 2024. Passes for 2023/24 expire on May 12, 2024.
- All funds raised from the Industry Passes go towards Accessible Performances through the Citadel Theatre’s Education & Outreach Department!
- Industry Pass tickets are available for any Mainstage performances (excluding the final week of the run) and any House Series performance, subject to availability.
- Tickets may be booked in A or B priced seats.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the Pass Holder.
- All Box Office policies apply (refunds, exchanges, etc). Please see Citadel Theatre’s website for details.
Any individual that identifies as a Theatre Arts Worker is eligible for the Industry Pass.
This could mean that the individual is a member of one of the groups in the following non-exhaustive list:
- Past artists of Citadel Theatre.
- Members of International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE), Associated Designers of Canada (ADC), American Federation of Musicians (AF of M).
- Members of Canadian Actors’ Equity Association (CAEA or “Equity”).
- Post-Secondary drama/theatre arts students and educators, as well as recent grads.
- Employees of Canadian theatre companies, including Citadel Theatre.
- Freelance actors, directors, designers, choreographers, stage managers and technicians. Other professional members of the theatre community are also eligible – just ask at the Box Office!
A Citadel Theatre Industry pass and all Industry Pass tickets must be purchased over the phone or in person at the Citadel Theatre Box Office. Box Office staff will confirm Industry Pass status on each order. Industry Pass tickets cannot be purchased online.
Citadel Theatre Box Office
Address: 9828 101A Avenue, Downtown Edmonton
Industry Pass holders may start booking tickets 10 days out from each show. Below are the booking dates for the 2023/24 Season.
- The Importance of Being Earnest September 13, 2023
- Little Shop of Horrors October 11, 2023
- Rubaboo January 31, 2024
- The Sound of Music February 21, 2024
- The Mountaintop March 20, 2024
- The Three Musketeers April 10, 2024
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Please email email@example.com!