We’ve changed how we are delivering your digital tickets!
All tickets purchased from The Citadel Theatre can be accessed at mytickets.citadeltheatre.com.
What this means for you
- No emailed PDF tickets
- You can access your tickets right away — no more waiting 48 hours prior to your event.
- You can easily share tickets with others and take back tickets to reshare if plans change.
- Your ticket is safe and secure using a revolving QR code..
Three Simple Steps to Access Your Digital Wallet
- Log into mytickets.citadeltheatre.com with the same username/email and password you use to purchase tickets from The Citadel Theatre. A link to your wallet can also be found in your order confirmation and show reminder.
- After logging in on your mobile device, your ticket for all upcoming performances will be displayed in “My Events.”
- Tap on a performance to see your digital tickets. Your ticket wallet will automatically update with a QR code prior to the event and our Front of House staff will use that code to scan you in.
A few tips before the show starts
- Do not screenshot, print or share your QR code. The QR codes refresh every 60 seconds. Screenshots or printouts of the digital ticket QR code will not be valid for entry.
- Log on to The Citadel Theatre’s public wifi “Citadel Guest” when you arrive.
- Check the FAQs below for more info or contact our Box Office at 780.425.1820
Quick Troubleshooting Tips
- If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password?” link below the Log In
- If you experience any issues with your QR code, refresh the page.
- Increase your phone brightness to scan
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital tickets are secure, paperless tickets accessible on your smart mobile device. They use a rotating QR code so that you know you have a secure, valid ticket and to reduce the ability to counterfeit tickets and resell them. Digital tickets can also be easily shared with other members of your party.
Digital tickets require you to have a smartphone at the venue so you can access your tickets in your ticket wallet. If you do not have a smartphone, please call 780.425.1820, and we will be glad to help you arrange to pick your tickets up at the Box Office.
No, digital ticket delivery does not require you to download an app. Your tickets are available online at mytickets.citadeltheatre.com which are accessible on any web browser on any device with wi-fi.
Our rotating QR Code is delivered within 24 hours of your performance start time as a deterrent to those who may attempt to counterfeit our tickets.
No, do not print your digital tickets. The rotating QR code refreshes every 60 second and must be viewed live on a screen so that it can be scanned; screenshots or printouts will not be accepted at entry.
Visit our box office when you arrive at the venue. We would be happy to print paper tickets for the ticket owner.
No, we are not currently supporting this functionality.
Yes, digital tickets make it easy to share tickets with your party!
- Log into mytickets.citadeltheatre.com on your mobile device and tap the event you would like to share tickets for.
- Click the Share Tickets
- Let us know who is coming with you and which tickets to share by entering their full name.
- Send the digital tickets to your guests.
- Once your guests accept their tickets, we will deliver the rotating QR code to their account on mytickets.citadeltheatre.com
Sharing allows you to securely send tickets from your ticket account to other people. You can choose to send some or all of your digital tickets. Sharing allows everyone attending the event to have their own ticket and enter at their own time! It’s convenient, safe and completely free.
No, you can share all or some of your digital tickets with your guests
Yes, and it takes just a few seconds to create one. If they already have a Citadel account, be sure your guest uses that email address and password to log into mytickets.citadeltheatre.com and accept the shared tickets from you.
If they do not have a Citadel account, they should click on the Register button after following the link you shared to create an account and then accept the shared digital tickets.
Digital tickets are delivered through a secure website that links your Citadel account directly with the digital tickets you have received. Shared digital tickets are not valid until the recipient claims them, then they are moved to their secure ticket account.
Once you share a digital ticket, you will see one of two statuses:
“Ticket Shared with [Name] Pending”
- Your friend has not accepted the digital tickets yet.
- You may want to remind them to check their email or text messages for the ticket invite link you sent them.
- At this stage, you can also “Share the invite again” or “Get this ticket back” in your account.
“Ticket Accepted by [Name]”
- Your guest has claimed the tickets.
- At this stage, as the owner of the tickets, you can also “Get this ticket back” in your account.
Yes, once you accept the tickets you are now the ticket recipient. If you can’t use them, you can return them to the person who sent them or share them with anyone you want.
Click on the ticket you with to share, if the Share tickets button is available you can share them even if your secure QR code isn’t live yet.
Yes, you can, but we encourage you to use your mobile device as the process was designed for mobile use. If you still prefer to use your desktop, please copy the link into an email and send it to your guest. The link will not display the tickets but will redirect your guest to a landing page where they will claim the tickets.
Once you accept the ticket, the sender can see that you have accepted the digital tickets in their account.
Refresh the webpage you are on and the rotating QR code will display again.
You must have a smartphone at the venue in order to access your digital tickets. If you do not have a smartphone when you purchase tickets, you can select to have the tickets mailed to you or held at Box Office. If you’ve already purchased digital tickets that you can’t access, please call our Box Office at 780.425.1820 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First and last name, email address, a password that is between 12 and 40 characters long and you must agree to our terms and conditions. In addition, we ask that you share your phone number with us so we can contact you should an event be cancelled, and your postal code, but both are optional.
Ask the sender to resend the invite by clicking the Share This Invite Again button which will generate a new link for you to use to claim the digital tickets. If you still have trouble finding the link, ask the owner to send it to you in a different format, such as by a text message rather than an email.
Do you have another Citadel Theatre ticketing account you might have used to accept the digital tickets? Were you using a device that was logged into another account?